Non aspettare i saldi di gennaio!! Scopri il FUORI TUTTO di 3V Chimica!
Tanti prodotti per il laboratorio ad un prezzo eccezionale!
Finalmente è arrivato il momento di acquistare risparmiando e trovare le migliori offerte sui prodotti per il laboratorio.
The demands placed on any routine microscope for daily work needs careful focu on every microscope detail. The new BA310 features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
New CCIS EF-N Plan Achromat objectives provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 175mm X 140mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm. Sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Koehler illumination LED 3W with intensity control
X turns conventional microscope into a wireless digital microscope camera.
Motic’s unique “All In One Box” assures each user that this camera can fit almost any microscope.
Live stream with multiple devices
Moticam X can send streaming images to a maximum of 6 WiFi enabled devices without the need for a router. High resolution streaming Wi-Fi camera.
X generates its own Wi-Fi signal
The WiFi enabled device includes tablets, smart phones, or computers running on iOS, Android, OSX, or Windows.Free app MotiConnect compatible with IOS and Android.
Specifications and features
Range di temperatura:
Min.: 5 °C (41 °F)
Max.: 99.9 °C (211.82 °F)
14 l (3.7 gal)
LEICA - FSC 22 Frozen Section Media
FSC 22® is a water soluble embedding compound used in frozen sectioning.
The compound bonds and encapsulates tissue specimens to the object holder for cryosectioning.
It provides excellent sectioning consistency with minimal curling of sections at a working temperature of -20 °C.
FSC 22 is available in clear or in light blue for better visualization of small specimens.
It is highly recommended for surgical pathology laboratories.
IKA - Loopster digital
Digital rotator for smooth but effective mixing with adjustable speed. Ideal for biological samples, particularly
blood samples. Suitable for separating and mixing processes of powdered and liquid samples in Eppendorf tubes and Greiner tubes up to 50 ml. The easy removable attachments allow simple and quick cleaning of the unit of spilled samples.
- Freely adjustable rotary angle
- Timer: Countdown, adjustable from 1 s to 99h 59min
- Counter: Display of shaking time
- Different attachments allow a variety of applications
- Usable at 4 to 50 °C in incubators
- Error code display
- Easy operation by foil keypad
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Speed range: 5 – 80 rpm
Universal disc for IKA Loopster, flexibly equippable with spare clips (separately available).
12 Spare clips for IKA Loopsters with Ø10 mm for the equipment of the Universal disc DS 6.
12 Spare clips for IKA Loopsters with Ø16 mm for the equipment of the Universal disc DS 6.
12 Spare clips for IKA Loopsters with Ø25 mm for the equipment of the Universal disc DS 6.
12 Spare clips for IKA Loopsters with Ø28 mm for the equipment of the Universal disc DS 6.
- Ergonomic fusion-Patented 4° ergonomic viewing angle (“Golden Angle”).
- Optimized for use with the nucleic acid and protein fluorescent dyes.
- Blue light source good for 30,000 hours.
- No risk of UV damage for high quality work experience.
- Smart power-saving function – Automatic power shut-off option at 5 minutes.
- Gel-cutting knife – Cut out the target from the gel for further experiment.
- A mini darkroom for viewing gel or placing the photographic equipment.
Large-Format system versatile enough to be used for routine preparatory and high-throughput techniques. Suitable for RFLP analysis, southern and northern blotting applications, and DNA library and PCR fragment analysis. Primarily designed for separating high numbers of samples from PCR or cloning:
- Now available with 20 x 25cm, 20 x 20cm, 20 x 15cm or 20 x 10cm gel trays
- Run up to 550 samples
- Low buffer volumes
- Ideal for extended separations
The MultiSUB Maxi is primarily designed for resolution of high numbers of samples, such as from Cloning or PCR. The MultiSUB Maxi allows ultra high-resolution separations over extended runs. Tray sizes correspond to standard blotter sizes. It also allows easy sample transfer onto a membrane for further analysis.
Four gel tray sizes are available; 20 x 10cm, 20 x 15cm, 20 x 20cm and 20 x 25cm. Multichannel pipette compatible combs of up to 40 samples facilitate speed loading of up to 440 samples per gel. 50 sample combs allow maximum sample capacity of 550 samples per gel. Casting dams allow gels to be rapidly cast externally while the MultiSUB Maxi unit is in use for gel running.
- PlatR Software Unlimited Licence
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Holder for microtiter plates
- Inclination stand
- Bluetooth footswitch
- Holder for ELISA strips
- Holder for PCR plates and strips
- Screen foil
- Touch pen
- Software Updates & Support are free of charge
FALC - Thermoblock TA 120 P2
- Temperatura + 5 amb. °C +120
- Precisione sul blocco 37°C ± 1
- Potenza resistenza riscaldante 180W (TA 120 2 BLOCCHI) 270W (TA 120 3 BLOCCHI)
- Dimensioni esterne L x P x H mm 220 x 255 x 95 (TA 120 2 BLOCCHI) 220 x 325 x 95 (TA 120 3 BLOCCHI)
- Peso Kg 2,8 (TA 120 2 BLOCCHI) 3,6 (TA 120 3 BLOCCHI)